Bakovská rezidence is located three minutes from the D10 motorway (Prague-Trutnov-Liberec). Travel time to some cities/towns:
- Mladá Boleslav - 8 min
- Mnichovo Hradiště - 8 min
- Praha - 30 min
- Liberec - 30 min
- Jičín - 30 min
- Malá Skála - 23 min
- Železný Brod - 30 min
- Jablonec nad Nisou - 35 min
There is a railway station in Bakov nad Jizerou with main routes to Mladá Boleslav, Praha, Turnov, Tanvald, Železný Brod, Česká Lípa, Nymburk, Poděbrady, Kolín.
The main places buses go to are Praha Černý Most, Mladá Boleslav, Mnichovo Hradiště, Bělá pod Bezdězem, Kněžmos.
Free Time Activities
There are many opportunities for sports and active leisure near the property, for example:
- fitness and relax centre with gym, solarium, sauna
- tennis, squash and badminton courts
- footbol field
- volleyball court
- multipurpose playfields
- natural swimming pool
- skatepark and inline tracks
- bike trails
- motocross tracks
Gate to Český Ráj
- In about 15 min by car there are Prachovské skály, Drápské světničky, Kost castle, Valečov castle, and many other Central Bohemia attractions
Gate to Máchov kraj
- In about 20 min by car there are Royal castle Bezděz, Mácha's lake, recreational resort Staré Splavy, castle Houska
All public facilities, except secondary schools, and other necesseties for everyday life is within walking distance from Bakovská Rezidence. Secondary schools are located in the neighboring towns Mladá Boleslav and Mnichovo Hradiště.
In Bakov nad Jizerou there are:
- fully equipped health centre with general practitioners, rehabilitation centre, gynecology and dentistry
- veterinary clinic
- nursing home
- newly renovated primary school
- elementary art school
- modern kindergarten
- post office
- municipal office
- shopping centre
- petrol station
Also in Bakov nad Jizerou there are the amateur theater, the local fisheries society, the sport society, and others.
The municipality and public organizations regularly, and not only at Christmas, organise cultural events such as fairs, concerts, balls, etc.